AI War: Destroyer of Worlds
- 历史最低价 ￥3.00
- 出现在 Steam
- 时间 2016-03-22
|Steam||41 : 12 : 07||￥ 3.00||
From the game-changing Nomad Planets to the mysterious Exodian Blade, "Destroyer of Worlds" brings a new level of devastation to the epic AI War universe. Dare you use weapons that threaten the structure of the galaxy itself?
- Nomad Planets introduces dynamic topology to AI War for the first time, giving the player new challenges and opportunities beyond the previously-static wormhole network.
- One of the Nomads also holds a secret weapon of truly dire power (that gives the expansion its title, hint hint).
- The Exodian Blade is a powerful alternate way-to-win, but getting there is a multi-stage journey with a great deal of desperate fighting once things get going.
- 8 new AI types, from the humorous/annoying “Kite Flier” and “Cowardly” to the monomaniacal “Starship Fanatic” to the aptly named “Brutal”. There’s also “Mime”. Never trust mimes.
- A new “Encapsulated” map style.
- 4 new Bonus Ship Types, including the Neinzul Combat Carrier (with Beam Drones, Rail Drones, Spider Drones, and Grav Drones) and the Maw-gone-mad Powerslaver.
- 2 new AI Guardian types, including the Combat Carrier Guardian (so humans don’t get to have all the ludicrous-drone fun).
- A new “Preemption” optional AI Plot that lets the AI start taking more direct action against you from the start.
- 29 more minutes of awesome music from Pablo Vega!
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or later
- Processor: 1.6Ghz CPU (2.4 Ghz recommended, Dual Core strongly recommended for Host)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card must support 1024x1024 textures (most 32MB and up graphics cards do), 1024x768 or greater (32 bit color recommended)
- Hard Drive: 300MB
- Multiplayer: Broadband Internet Connection or LAN required for multiplayer.